This contest has closed – winner is Laura Jacobson – Woo Hoo! Enjoy.
Cuisinart Chef’s 10 piece Classic Cookware Set
I have been, ever so slyly, trying to get everyone to see that Cuisinart’ s great quality is well worth the so-called “hassle” of throwing away your old pots and pans and switch over to some you should be using.
This is a ten piece cookware set. It can assist you in making the most scrumptious gluten-free things!
There are skillets and saucepans; even a sauté pan and covered stockpot.
When you have a great cookware set it helps to make a great dish!
- Classic cookware made of mirror finish stainless steel.
- 8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans.
- 3-1/2-quart sauté pan; and 8-quart covered stockpot.
- Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating.
- Safe for dishwasher, freezer, broiler, and oven to 550 degrees F.
Contest Ends February 29, 2012
You can get 3 entries PER DAY – that’s right!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome! GOOD LUCK!