My nephew is seriously allergic to peanut butter. We are talking shot-carrying, anaphylactic shock inducing, scare the heck-out-of-you allergic!
He is also a wonderful, gorgeous, brilliant kid . . . and a picky eater.
This combo made it hard when we were on the search for an awesome peanut butter replacement. This is how we were lead to the amazing products of Sunbutter.
Sunbutter is made with roasted sunflower seeds, making them lower in fat (by a lot!) higher in fiber and iron than peanut butter and a great source of protein. Who knew!
Sunbutter makes creamy and crunchy, organic unsweetened and natural peanut butter alternatives and they have just recently come out with Sunbutter on the Go Snack Packs! What a great way to take a delicious and healthy snack on the road.
Let’s make it a part of yours too!
The Sunbutter Gift Basket includes:
- 2 jars Natural SunButter
- 2 jars Natural Crunch SunButter
- 2 jars Natural No Sugar SunButter
- 2 jars Creamy SunButter
- 2 jars Organic SunButter
- 2 canisters SunButter On the Go Creamy cups
- Plus some fun SunButter promo items!
This giveaway ends on April 30, 2019
You can enter 3 times EVERY day!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome but it does not count as an entry. GOOD LUCK!