- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil (or leftover bacon drippings)
- 4 cups (total) kale and Swiss chard leaves (or any greens), stemmed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (for nut-free use sunflower seeds or pepitas), optional
Heat the oil (or bacon drippings) in a large sauté pan. Once heated, add the greens and cook for about 2 minutes. Once the greens start to shrink down and soften, add the vinegar and sea salt. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add the golden raisins and pine nuts (or seeds), if using. Cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and serve warm.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Never Miss a Recipe!
Add your email address to receive posts/recipes via email
Dairy Free, Dairy Free Salads & Dressings, Egg Free Salads & Dressings, Gluten Free Salads & Dressings, Grain Free, Grain Free Salads & Dressings, Nut Free Salads & Dressings, recipe four, recipe three, recipe two, Soy Free, Soy Free Salads & Dressings, Sugar Free Salads & Dressings, Sugar Free/Refined Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegan Salads & Dressings, vegetarian, Vegetarian Salads & Dressings