- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (do not peel)
- 1 pound purple potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (do not peel)
- 1 cup cooked black beans (drained and rinsed if canned)
- ¾ cup diced mango
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and continue to boil over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes, until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Drain the potatoes and transfer to the bowl of ice water.
- When cool, drain again and pat dry with a clean dishtowel.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Add the black beans, mango, roasted peppers, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro to the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, lime zest, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Pour over the potato salad and gently mix to coat.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Add your email address to receive posts/recipes via email