Introducing Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new endeavor, in collaboration with Sarah Kaminski, Certified Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coach: Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series!
When you sign up to the Meal Plan Series, you’ll get access to a members-only part of our website, where you’ll get a weekly plan of recipes that you can view/print, plus a weekly grocery list. The grocery list can be printed and brought to the grocery store with you (see example below) and it also contains tips for easier meal prep. You’ll also get access to our growing library of resources, including our Pantry Staple Guide, Egg & Dairy Substitutions, and more! New meal plan with grocery list will be available every Friday.
Sarah specializes in helping to take the struggle out of meal planning and part of how she does that is by showing you how to create as little waste as possible when cooking. What that means is if the week’s grocery list calls for a pound of carrots, you’re going to be using all or most of that pound of carrots in the recipes for that week; if it calls for 1 bell pepper, you might use half the bell pepper in one recipe and the other half in another recipe. In fact, 78% of our members report a lower grocery bill!
What You’ll Get for $9.95 per month:
- Weekly set of recipes, which will be available on our members-only site.
- Printable/downloadable weekly grocery list.
- Tips for quicker, easier meal prep each week.
- Access to our growing library of resources, including our Pantry Staple Guide and Setting Up Your Gluten-Free Kitchen eBook.
- Plus bonuses that we sprinkle in, because sharing is caring!
Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series is perfect for people who:
- Are new to gluten-free
- Are in a cooking rut (i.e. cooking the SAME meals all the time)
- Get stressed about meal time
- Buy too many groceries and don’t use them all
- Want to streamline their weekly meals
- Could use a break from thinking about and planning meals themselves
Do any of those sound like you?! If so, get our special introductory pricing of just $4.95 per month for the first 3 months (rate will increase to our regular price of $9.95 per month after the 3rd month). Use promo code COOKHAPPY. Offer ends September 30th.