Chocolate Breakfast “Pudding”
- ½ medium ripe avocado, pitted
- ½ medium frozen banana
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, preferably Grade B, or honey (or to taste)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Chopped nuts or toasted seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh fruit
Scoop the avocado flesh into the blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high until thick, creamy, and smooth. Serve immediately topped with desired toppings.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.