Caprese Arugula Pizzas
- 4 gluten-free individual pizza crusts, 7-8 inches in diameter
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced, or 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Kosher or fine sea salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated
- Divide the mozzarella among the pizza crusts. Top with the sliced tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes. Cook until the cheese is melted, about 5 minute on the grill.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula and toss to coat. Divide the arugula among the pizzas and top with grated parmesan cheese plus an extra pinch of salt and pepper.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.