Spicy Coconut Curry Pasta
- 1 pound gluten-free pasta
- 1 (13.5-ounce) coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 pound red grapes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest, plus more for garnish
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, combine the coconut milk, olive oil, and curry powder in a large pan over medium-low heat. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add the cooked pasta and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with additional lemon zest before serving.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.