Cashew Creme Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews or macadamia nuts
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover overnight.
- Rinse and drain the cashews.
- Puree cashews in a high powered blender with ½ cup water and maple syrup, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed until you have a smooth, creamy, heavenly sauce. (This takes 2-3 minutes in a Vitamix.)
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.