Cucumber Watermelon Skinny Martini
- 1½ cups cubed and seeded watermelon
- ½ cup cubed and seeded cucumber
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 ounces Hendrick’s gin
- Cucumber slices and watermelon wedges, for garnish
- In a food processor or blender, blend the watermelon, cucumber, orange juice, and honey.
- Pour into a shaker filled with ice and add the gin.
- Shake what your momma gave you!
- Using a strainer, pour into two martini glasses and garnish with cucumber slices and watermelon wedges.
Makes 2 cocktails
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.