Easy Gluten Free Corn Pudding Recipe
Looking for an easy gluten free side dish for your Easter dinner? This Easy Gluten Free Corn Pudding Recipe is simple, colorful, and crazy good! I mean seriously, who needs ham? I could just eat this and be happy. But it also happens to go really, really well with baked ham or any other kind of meat. It is also a great vegetarian side dish that could stand in as a main.
You can make this recipe ahead. It holds up well, reheats easily, and can be served either warm or at room temperature. All of that makes for easy entertaining.
And we just love that, don’t we?
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper veins and seeds discarded, finely diced
- 2 cups corn kernels fresh or thawed frozen
- 1 medium ½ pound white onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour blend sweet rice flour, or tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1½ cups milk or dairy-free substitute
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine the peppers, corn, onion, flour or starch, dry mustard, salt, and pepper. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the eggs and milk to the corn mixture and mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
Can be served warm or at room temperature.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.;
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.