Corn & Peach Salad with Fresh Mint
The unconventional pairing of corn, peach, and mint in this salad is a stellar marriage of colors, flavors, and textures.
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or 8-10 drops plain liquid stevia
- Juice of ½ large lime about 1½ tablespoons
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt or to taste
- 1½ cups fresh corn kernels lightly steamed, or frozen kernels, defrosted
- 1 medium cucumber seeded, cut into quarters lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 3 large ripe peaches pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup cashews lightly toasted
In the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Add all of the salad ingredients and toss well. Taste and adjust salt, if desired. Serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.