- 1 large or 2 small gluten-free pizza crusts
- 1/3– ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4-5 sprigs fresh basil leaves removed
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the pizza crust(s) on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the crust(s). Top with mozzarella slices and sprinkle with basil leaves. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starts to bubble.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.