Easy Apple Crumble Pie
What’s the perfect way to end any holiday meal? With pie, of course!
Baking pies can be challenging and time consuming even for the most experienced baker. With these five ingredient (not including water, oil, salt, and pepper) pie recipes, we have taken some shortcuts that will save time without sacrificing flavor.
Gluten Free Easy Apple Crumble Pie
- Vegetable oil
- 1 gluten-free graham cracker crust
- 1½ pounds about 3-4 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly brush or spray a 9-inch pie pan with oil.
- Crumble the pie crust into crumbs in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and lemon juice. Add ⅓ cup of the graham cracker crumbs and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie pan. Sprinkle the rest of the graham cracker crumbs on top. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the apple mixture is bubbly and the topping is browned.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.