Easy Make-Ahead Corn Casserole
This corn casserole is completely addicting. Everyone always asks for the recipe and there is rarely any left over. The beauty of this is that it can be made in advance. Cook it right before the guests arrive and then let it set and cool on the counter while the roast is cooking.
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Greek yogurt not low fat
- 1 15-ounce can creamed style corn
- 1 15-ounce bag frozen sweet corn thawed
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 8.5-ounce package gluten-free cornbread mix
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or coconut sugar
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, creamed corn, thawed corn, melted butter, and eggs. Add the cornbread mix, salt, and pepper, and stir.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top of the batter with the sugar. Bake for 45 minutes, until the sides are golden and the middle is slightly firm when you shake the pan.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.