Gluten Free Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
This high-protein and fiber-rich breakfast is perfect for on-the-go, as you’re heading to work or school. Naturally gluten-free, vegan, and packed with tons of flavor!
- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder optional*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk plus more, if needed
- 1 small apple chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter optional
In a wide mouth Mason jar, add the oats, seeds, protein powder, and spices. Top with almond milk and stir (or shake) to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
When ready to serve, remove from fridge, stir in a bit more almond milk, if needed, and top with apples and peanut butter. (Alternatively, the apples and peanut butter can be stirred in before refrigerating.)
* If you don't have protein powder, you can sub in 1 tablespoon of maple syrup for added sweetness.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.