Hearty nuts, seeds, and coconut replace grains in this simple Grain-Free Muesli. Enjoy a few spoonfuls with fresh fruit, yogurt, and/or coconut milk for a filling breakfast.
Hearty nuts, seeds, and coconut replace grains in this simple mix. Enjoy a few spoonfuls with fresh fruit, yogurt, and/or coconut milk for a filling breakfast.
Servings: 10 servings (4.5 cups)
- 1 cup (80 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (72 g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup (53 g) sliced almonds
- ½ cup (55 g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup (56 g) sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (75 g) dried currants or raisins
- ½ cup (55 g) ground flaxseeds (or combination of ground flax and chia seeds)
- 1 teaspoon (2.6 g) ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher or fine sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 weeks.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Vitamin A 5IU0%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.