With just 5 ingredients (not including oil), this Marinated Olives recipe is an excellent tapas appetizer. Serve this with an assortment of other tapas or make this part of a charcuterie board.
- 2 cups (11 oz) pitted mixed olive medley
- Zest of 1 orange , peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) red pepper flakes
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil
- Drain the olives and place in a small saucepan. Add the rest of the ingredients and heat over low heat until warm and fragrant. Take off the heat and let sit at room temperature. The longer they sit, the better.
- Transfer to a serving dish with a slotted spoon and serve. Can be made several days ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator. Can be served warm or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 258IU5%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.